Moscow, VDNH. March 12, 2019
Coaching «I want to know everything about you for better service and better profits!»
In the framework of the RAAPA-2019, the business forum of experts in entertainment industry, Pavel Timets and Dina Burganova, FUN24 entertainment center manager, held an 8 hour long coaching with a title «I want to know everything about you for better service and better profits!» The meeting brought together representatives of entertainment business from Russia and neighboring countries.
The major topics of the coaching were presented in the form of questions:
- What information to gather about Guests, and how to do it to increase profit,
- How to get personal data for free and make Guests love it,
- How Guests’ satisfaction affects average check size,
- How WOW-effect encourages continuous visiting,
- How loyalty system facilitates getting important information about Guests.
Theory was solidified by practical challenges and group work. Participants comprised Guests’ portraits, calculated employee KPI based on the Guest satisfaction index, exercised in establishing the system of quality control for their entertainment centers, and shared a couple of nice tricks with colleagues.
Those of the participants who were the most involved were lucky to be the first to get their hands on a copy of Fantastic Park. Entertainment Centers: From Projects to Happy Guests, a new book by Pavel Timets.