On the 27Th of July under the aegis of the training center Equator there will be hosted a summit T&D Club «HR vs Owner (Proprietor): two views on the development».
Companies, where the owner understands the specificity of HR, face difficulties considerably less. Nuances of Human Resources service should be systematically cultivated among senior managers of all ranks. HR have to get warried about this question themselves, first of all.
The specialists of «Indoor amusement parks " LTD Pavel Timets and Ksenia Biushkina will come out as experts over the given topic and tell about the ways Human Resources service should take into consideration mutual interests and find common language with a Chief Manager of a company.
We’ll discuss following questions during the meeting:
- Why do the points of view positions of HR-service and owners often differ and what should be done with it?
- Who is responsible for motivation and development in the company?
- How to communicate with the owners of business, concerning the questions of motivation and development?
Whom is it important to take part in:
- Specialists of HR-service,
- Education and Development managers,
- Chiefs of corporate universities,
- Internal coaches,
- Training managers.
Date and time: 27th of July from 19.00 till 22.00 p.m.
Place: St. Petersburg, underground «Krestovsky Ostrov», Martynov’s Promenade, house number 10 (entrance from Kemskyaya Street), office of «Indoor amusement parks» LTD.
Cost: 1000 rub.
To participate you should check in on Equator website. Contact phone number: 764-44-22.