Coaching report «How to improve an entertainment center? Modern technologies and instruments»
On October 1, a coaching titled «How to improve an entertainment center? Modern technologies and instruments» took place in the framework of the XIII international exhibition «Attractions and Entertainment Equipment RAAPA FALL EXPO 2019» in Moscow.
Pavel Timets, founder of Russia’s largest roofed amusement parks (Maza Park in Saint Petersburg, FUN24 in Kazan, Galaxy Park in Smolensk), author of Fantastic Park. Entertainment Centers: From Projects to Happy Guests
Pavel Kovsharov, founder and CEO of KidRock Café and amusement parks chain Zamania (19 parks).
Themes covered at the coaching:
- Programs for internal accounting on the market, and how they help increase efficiency and decrease expenses.
- Automation of entertainment center’s processes: task management system, digital check-lists, booking systems, document flow, call center, usage of iiko and R-Keeper.
- CRM system: why install it, and how it can boost profits.
- Advanced mobile applications as means to improve quality and speed of services.
- Chart of best mobile applications for improving personal performance, and overview of their unique features from entertainment industry experts.